Monday, January 18, 2010

I'm Back in the Kitchen!

I'm BACK!!!

I've been on a long hiatus.....but, I have a good excuse, really!!! I've been exhausted from cooking up my biggest undertaking to date.....our first baby! After a two year battle with infertility, I'm finally pregnant. I'm out of the dreaded 1st trimester and my energy is slowly returning. So, I'm obeying my dear mom-in-law's orders to "get back in the kitchen!" (she was kidding, of coarse....I think!?!?!)

So, I'm back with lots more posts coming up.....enjoy!

Oh, Terri.....this is for you.....Brian snapped a picture of me "barefoot and pregnant" in the kitchen!




1 comment:

  1. You look wonderful and of naturally you have tastefully decorated the green stove for Valentine's day!! Hope the road ahead is smooth.

    ReplyDelete